[Dailydrool] !st Anniversary

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 15 09:02:20 PST 2018

One year ago today at approx. 1o'clock Mountain time USA, my heart took her last breath.  Janie Anne took her Journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  I was devastated, especially since her "Sister" Siobhan had just left about 2 months before.  I was Bassetless!!.

Janie was everything I could have ever wanted in a "Friend".  I was blessed to have been her "Family" for about 11years .  During that time we spent maybe 8 days apart.  It was like she was attached tom me, and I, her.   Wherever I was, Janie Anne was, my constant companion, friend, confidant and yes, Family.

It's hard to imagine that it's been a year already, but again, it feels like it's been such a long time since I last saw her.  Strange?  I don't know.  What I do know is that she will never leave me and I pray that I will be a good enough person so that I may join her and Siobhan along with my "people" family and loving friends someday in Heaven.

True, she sent me Lilly Dawn, whom I love, but no one could ever replace my perfect Janie Anne.

So, I ask everyone to hold  their special friend, just a little closer today and love them as much as I do Jane.

One last special request, I have Janie and Siobhan on Modern Dog Magazine's Dog of the Week contest.  I am not looking to win anything, it's just my little tribute to them.  As long as there is an Internet, their picture will out there somewhere, they will not be forgotten.  If you have a minute, please vote for them.

Thanks for listening,

God Bless my "Girls" Woofs,

Bill and Lilly Dawn

Janie Anne and Siobhan (both in Heaven)  "Thank you all and Bless you,  Daddy we will see you again someday."