[Dailydrool] Seizures

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Fri Jan 19 13:27:11 PST 2018

I have a collie that has seizures and did a lot of research on it.  The old way of thinking was the less protein, the better for the dog, but now the new way of thinking is more protein is better than less. There is also some thinking that the B vitamins could be helpful.  I have switched him to Orijen 6 fish food which is expensive and have added 2 multi vitamins to his daily diet that contain B vitamins. It has reduced his number of seizures but he still needs to be on meds, and even occasionally has seizures with all of the above being done.