[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 27 16:59:35 PST 2018

Hi All, Snoopy here

I escaped today my dadPerson was mowing the lawn and he took the pad lock off and he didn’t put it back on cause he is clueless so then momPerson left the other gate open and didn’t even latch the inner gate cause she is clueless so I beat it on outta there

I reached the driveway with momPerson calling Snoopy.......really.....and Mr Joseph person from across the street came over and complimented my rugged good looks and noted that I have aged well and am very handsome. I’ve known him 7 years ever since momPerson brought me home from the shelter. I like mr Joseph person even though he often foils my escapes and brings me home.

More later from Snoopy
With Gracie who never ever ventures past the gate without her lead.

Sent from my iPaw