[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 510, Issue 7

e r bilson bilsoner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:39:10 PST 2018

I too fear we may parish, and I too am guilty of not contributing

to our daily read as often I as I should. So Bill, I will try to do

better.  Truman and I have just entered into our first Rally

Trial.  I am turning 64 years of age this year and I couldn't even

fill out the damn entry form.  Had to write to the Trial Secretary

begging for help.  She thought I was a Junior Handler.......

I said no, just a Senior Handler who doesn't know what to put

on the form - or how much $ to send.  We'll see if we actually

get entered into this Trial, if not, I'm committed to try again.

Beth, Mommer to Truman