[Dailydrool] Hi Bill

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:35:18 PST 2018

We don’t think you’re full of it! Just wanted to pop in and say hi.
It’s been busy. Peanut is hanging in there, she will have her eyes done in a week. Her eyelashes are always drooping and her eyes now. She will also have a dental. Gator is growing up to be a big boy. 7 1/2 months old and almost 54 pounds. Dolly, his mama, is doing well. The pickiest eater I have ever ever known! She’s almost 38 pounds. She’s also very active. There’s definitely one I never have to worry about being too big LOL we had a puppy reunion a couple of weeks ago and it was really wonderful to see all of them together. They are growing up quick.
Angelika

Sent from my iPhone