[Dailydrool] Facebook vs. email: the final showdown

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Sun Jan 28 15:18:21 PST 2018

We, too, would be devastated if this email list dies, and have seen the
activity drop off. I personally am getting to the point where I almost never
use Facebook, and cannot see that changing - except maybe deleting my
account altogether. I really hate the format and the intrusion of Facebook
into people's lives. I can never find anything I want without scrolling
through pages of posts. And I really don't like all the politics and
snarkiness. So I, for one, will be here as long as the email list lives on.
And, if it goes away, I won't be participating in Daily Drool activities
anymore after I dunno - 15 years or so?  If there was a mail list that
supported photos, maybe more people would do an email list again. Because
there are always moments that are great to share, questions to be asked,
advice to pass along or to learn. I would hate to lose that.

Seth & Christie Bradley in Hood River, OR

---