[Dailydrool] DD going away

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:13:17 PST 2018

Like everyone else, I sure would hate to see the DD go away. I was trying
to remember how long ago we found the DD. I know it has been at least
eleven or twelve years because Jersey came to us about 12 years ago. I know
I don't post as often as I should but my Houndettes are all seniors now and
things are pretty quiet here. I do read every digest that comes and
certainly would miss it and all of you if it went away. I think a lot of us
really enjoy facebook just because we are able to put faces to the hounds
and people we have met along the way but that doesn't mean that the digest
doesn't have a place. Especially for those who don't participate with
facebook.

Healing drool to all who need it.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy & Ginger