[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 17:30:06 PST 2018

Millie at ER.  Acting crazy and not walking.  Started to run like terrified and would not stop.  Ran at top speed for over two blocks non stop.  Got to vet and could hardly walk, like legs gave out.  More when I know more.  She is staying overnight.  They brought her in to say good night, and was walking a bit, but not as good as usual.  The are doing a complete blood work-up and doing some X-Rays.  I am so scared.  The way she was running was terrible, like she was possessed or running for her life from something.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com