[Dailydrool] Millie update.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 18:40:47 PST 2018

Millie saw the neurologist today.  She had no new info as to why Millie that that episode, except that maybe a a disc may have slipped creating a severe pain, but that is all.  She did increase the Gabapentin to 3 100mg tablets 3 times a day.  She  said to keep an eye on her and come back in a month.  She also said that the hemp oil would not have caused the incident and that I can continue giving it to  her. So  I know no more than I did over a week ago.  I am just poorer.  I  am just glad that she is better and walking almost normally albeit a bit slower.  Shehope to start weaning of the tramidol, and the frequency of the Gabapentin.  She also noticed that when she worked her neck she did bark, indicating some pain when worked.  That may be a permanent drug.  Her blood levels were also good for a 14 year old hound.  Also she said that other diagnostic things could be done or maybe acupuncture or cold laser treatments.  I do not  know what those are, though,  except my son's dog is doing them.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com