[Dailydrool] Eloping to Greece

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 00:14:10 PDT 2018

Dear Gracie
I am a little surprised to hear Greece is the elopement capital of Europe. Until quite recently you could only get married in Church there, with a Papas and heavily jewell-encrusted Bible (including the New Testament).
I know things have relaxed recently, and you can have a civil wedding, but the island where the hounds' summer holiday is planned is still very traditional.... and anyway, why are we talking about elopement?
Gracie, you must know I hold your parents in the greatest respect and if you're thinking of doing something daft I cannot condone it. I will make it very clear to Rolph and Clara that if this holiday is to go ahead, nothing is to happen that would bring shame or embarrassment to ANY of the Drool family.
With love, as always.
Auntie Sally

Message: 2