[Dailydrool] Bugsey Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:10:25 PDT 2018

Hi everyome! On Tuesday I got to see the vetman. I love him and he loves
me. I also got to see the vet techs, Mandy and Kristen. They love me too.
First they sucked blood out of my body so they can check my titers for
parvo and distemper. Then they checked my eye pressures, my tear
production, and my blood pressure, in that order. Eye pressures were
fantastic, tear production was off the charts. My blood pressure was
borderline high. The vet man thinks next time they should check my blood
pressure first. Then poke and poke and prod. Anyway, I had a full physical
and I passed with flying colors. I still had to get my rabies shot, lepto,
bordatella and flu shots. My hair is growing back. I don't even need my
teeth cleaned and it has been two years. That is what happens when your mom
is a dental hygiene freak. Between all the tooth brushing and oravets, I
don't get a chance to grow tarter.

Since I am in such great shape and to the best of my knowlege, so are
Beauford and Browyn, we will be in full drool production for Cooper, Rolph,
and Clara.

I am also supposed to say that Browyn looks lovely in purple. And, our
parents make wine all the time. The really good stuff is being stored and
supplies are depleted at the moment. However, they plan on getting some 4
week kits going this weekend. It is better than box wine, but not as good
as limited editions, but once you are drunk, wine is wine!

Bugsey