[Dailydrool] Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 14:29:36 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie

Yes, yes he did, Chunky proposed it was his idea originally we were going to surprise everyone  and make it a double wedding which of course would mean that all the relatives were there.  It’s so sad that yahoo has made his way to the bridge and can’t join us and who knows where my parents are but we dearly hoped his mother Pawtunia is would be there to share our joy.

Frankly we are holding out hope that she will reconsider, she knows there is no one else for Snoopy, he has been head over heels in love with her for years and everyone knows it

In any case there will be a wedding next month, and we have auntie Marilyn and the clueless momPersons blessings.    And a lot of hounds are coming.

Love,
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw