[Dailydrool] OMYGoodness!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:56:06 PDT 2018

>From the Desk

Whatever worries I may have I can forget because the mosquitoes are so bad
MotherPerson says they may either carry us off or kill us with West Nile.

I do not know what either of those things really means but the bugs that
bite are TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! They do get me as much as they do Mr Doc who
has been made miserable with them all over his face and ears like
INSTANTLY--YES!! I say, Instantly! Poor boy he stands at the door with his
beaut---his handsome face grey with bugs and bugs in his black coat so that
he pounds on the door to come in. It is bad. Yes.

Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Budding Basset Entemologist

PS MomPerson adds: The mosquitoes are worse than I ever remember them
being. Wearing long sleeves, jeans and layers of DEET I tried to weed the
pond and couldn't: I had to come in. Doc was *running* for the door as soon
as he saw me stand up. Poor baby he is covered with mosquitoes the instant
he steps out the door.