[Dailydrool] To my friend Chunky

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 17:38:59 PDT 2018

Hi chunky it’s Snoopy here,

I love you buddy!  Why think of all the good times we’ve had, the lemon fudge you got your mom to make that was the best fudge ever, dancing all night at the bark mitzvah.....you’re the best!

Gracie, well Gracie loves you too.  You know We discussed it with the rabbi and in jewish law it’s not a legal marriage unless you intend kids.....and Gracie is spayed.....so the rabbi says she can’t get married.   I think you are In The clear on this one buddy, you’re just following the rules.  Gracie hates rules but hey, a guy has to do what’s right!

I have a question.......did you ever join the pacific basset fleet?  I’m pretty sure we did but it was so long ago........anybody out there remember the pacific basset fleet?

Love n drool from your pal Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw