[Dailydrool] little nikki adventure

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:37:52 PDT 2018

She always like to chase wild life, birds mostly, and when presented,
squirrels.  I fed wild birds over the winter, and now I have a robin
population.  Legally, I cannot feed in warm weather, and I am such a goof,
I respect law.  That being said, a baby robin popped out of a bush on an
early Nikki walk.  I controlled her, that baby was terrified.  I saw Mom
and Pop and a squirrel hovering.  I hope nature knows I am a friend.
Legally, I can start feeding wild birds in October.  I miss the cardinals
and the blue jays, and of course the squirrels.  I met a 90 year old man
recently who was wearing I Heart Squirrels  t shirt.  It just made my day.
Just sharing a moment,

Healing drool to all in need,

Lots of Love,

Jackie and Little Nikki