[Dailydrool] Spa day

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 20:48:16 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Duncan again,

Very unlike me to chime into the drool this often but I have more discovers this week than ever. Not only did I discover the secret of blocking the cold black box (thank you again Gracie - really I didn’t know this before I read the drool) now I discovered what spa day really is!

I know, I know spa day you would think it’s bath day but there’s a difference. Bathes are so ugh but spa days are awesome.

Mommy carries out buckets of warm water - it has to be warm otherwise I’ll freeze to death even in 96 degree weather. The first part I must admit is not great, down right miserable, I might say. Then mommy pulls out the massage mitts and goes to town rubbing me all over and for a very long time. I even collapsed on her and she was very surprised I was this relaxed. (Mommy isn’t l bright. Massages are all about relaxing.) Then you have to get wet again but she still massages the shampoo out so that’s fine with me. After that part is over, she pulls out a white fluffy towel and massages again until you are snoring. Jen after all that rubbing you get some treats.

Yes, I highly recommend spa days. But no bath days please. I don’t know why mommy ever gave me bath days when spa days are 1000 times better.

Nancy (who’s back went out from massaging Duncan for so long) with Duncan and Rambo the clean Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com