[Dailydrool] Thank you

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 25 15:25:11 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Dale,
The outpouring of love and support, both on the drool and in private messages has been overwhelming and I can’t thank you all enough.  Every note, every kind word, touches my heart.
I smile when I read your notes, but I find myself sobbing when I try to respond to them individually.   So, I hope you will understand that while words cannot begin to express my gratitude I simply cannot respond individually.
Gracie was my special girl. I loved her unconditionally no matter what she did, which explains her long life because that girl was positively the dickens.
I’m sure there is a raging party rocking the bridge.  She had quite a wild side. Thank you for sharing the last 7 years of her life. Together we watched a 7 year old dog who had never lived outside a cage go through a much delayed adolescence, learn to love, to trust, to walk on a lead, to NOT pee in the house , to sit, to fly (dog help me) and to become a confident family member
Thank you all for reaching out with love and support in my time of need
SincerelyDale

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone