[Dailydrool] All wrong All wrong

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:19:16 PDT 2018

This is from the desk of of Merta Lou. Yes me. Everything is all wrong. I
am BY MYSELF. I mean the humanoids are here yes but Doc is...not.
I don't know where he went. He went bouncing off this morning with HER but
she came back without him. I am afraid. I go outside and check the yard
because maybe she left him in the yard and he forgot to come in. But he
doesn't seem to be there. She went out again and SAID  he was coming back
but he didn't and she was upset. I went out in the back again and double
checked in case she locked him in a shed or something by accident but he
just isn't there.
She says he will be home tonight all fixed but he wasn't broke that I know
of. She says he had to stay a little longer but where? What on earth did
they fix?
First Conley went away and then my friend Gracie and so I am worried. I
think I might be too worried to eat.
Wait.
No I am not.
That's a little better I had better have a nap.

(MomPerson says: Doc was indeed "fixed" but developed a glitch and so had
to stay a bit longer than we expected. He should be home tonight sore and
hungry and a bit groggy. but Fixed.)

Love and Cuddles a worried Merta Lou