[Dailydrool] Bark Mitzvah

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 3 14:57:27 PDT 2018

Wow,

 the Bounders have just made it home,  I had heard all the rumors,  and
figured they were still in the wine cellar, hiding and waiting for Dale to
replenish!

First off,   crazy great pawty!    That Snoopy knows how to do it up right
and we are very proud he is now Bark Mitzvah'd!!

So this is the story I got.

The Bounders got on their plane to head home, they all were settling in for
a nap when Sophie started bouncing around, asking who was flying the plane,
since the Clumber Spaniels were in the lounge napping.  (BTW, if you have
never seen a Clumber Spaniel in a uniform,  they are very handsome!!)

Sophie ran up to the hound pit to see and low and behold,  she had to blink
twice, run her eyes, and pinch herself to make sure she was not dreaming!
Scoobaby!   Scoobaby!

How is this possible, she asks!

Scoo calmed her down and told her the Clumbers had gone up to a higher
altitude so that some of the Bridge Bounders could sneak out for a little.
Of course, Scoo brought the poker games with her and once that got started,
they put the plane on auto pilot and lost all track of time.

All the Bounders got to meet Scoobaby and all the others and were told about
the pawty at Snoopys!  Apparently there are some recipes that are needed in
the Bridge kitchen, which Scoo will be contacting LuLu about.

The Bounders sure hope they were not too disruptive at Auntie Dales,   they
did their best dance all night long, but their old legs just would not hold
out all night. But their tails sure did keep the rhythm!

I look at each one tonight, and see them sleeping, with a smile that is
hiding some secrets they are not telling.

Just glad they are home and everyone had a great time!

Aroos and love to all,

Wen and the Bounders

Joshua, Foster, Mattie, Lucee, Shelby, Chrissie, Brewster, Amos, Ava,
Amelia, Panga, Goose, Isaac, Sophie, Lady, and Penny

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>