[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 13:17:52 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy,

This is Mila.  I am worried that you have hurt Pawtunia’s feelings.  I do not think that Pawtunia felt she was above your station in life at all.  Pawtunia has spent years  raising monies to help hounds who come from less fortunate circumstances than hers. I know you felt stung by her refusal of marriage but I really think her refusal had more to do with her health concerns than with any rejection of you.  You are both fine hounds. I hope you can reconcile your affections even it you do not marry.  Mila