[Dailydrool] Rolph

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Jul 12 08:32:37 PDT 2018

Dear Sally. My heart hurts for you right now. You're in those dark days of decision and they are so, so hard. All I can speak from is my own experience. I seemed to know it was time when I looked in my beloved dog's eyes and my pupper just looked worn out with living. But saying goodbye was no less excruciating. Hugs to you, your dear Rolph and Clara. Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset dog and Dobby the house Elf lois.leader at cox.net