[Dailydrool] Gracie atb

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 17:55:21 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy,  I'm so sorry your Gracie has left for the Bridge! Find comfort with your Dadperson and know that when your Momperson returns, she will surround you with her love. You must be sure to give her lots of love back. It will have been very hard for her to be away when Gracie made her trip. The Leader pack sends comfort drool to all of you. Gracie was amazing and she will be missed SO much!
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset dog and Dobby the house Elf
lois.leader at cox.net