[Dailydrool] Miss Gracie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:39:30 PDT 2018

Hi Miss Gracie!
We have been a little swamped. Where is the best place to catch a plane to
the Bark Mitzah from Georgia? If we were still in IN we could have been on
the one from Ohio.

Mom says we can't go because I killed a chipmunk. Then we let it sit out in
the sun a couple of days. Then all three of us rolled in it. If the smell
will offend you, we will endure a spa day. I can hardly wait to see you and
Merta Lou in live person!

Browyn the Fairy Princess (Aunt Menci actually called me an evil fairy! Can
you believe?! And the mom agreed!!), Beauford, and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com