[Dailydrool] Erm, Gracie, *cough *cough

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 00:19:43 PDT 2018

Erm Gracie Dear, it's Clara here.We appeared to be missing from your party plans. Rolph and I would have been more than happy to fly back with your Clueless mom person, but she hasn't been to visit us for a while.Rolph will chat with his contacts at British Airways and is sure to secure us seats, but are we on the guest list?I mean, I'm sure it was an oversight, but we Brits are just far too polite to turn up to a party unless we're sure we're invited.RespectfullyClara