[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Joey Choate joeychoate2014 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:34:33 PDT 2018

There is a new shelter challenge on the Animal Rescue Site.  With the old
shelter challenge, we would decide to vote for one basset rescue each cycle
and a lot of the time, the rescue we chose won for their state!  I don't
remember who of us on this list was in charge of getting us where we needed
to go, in terms of who to vote for, where to go to vote, etc., when the old
shelter challenge system was in place.

Today, I voted for Basset Rescue of Montana..because it was the first rescue
that popped into my mind.  Is this something y'all would be interested in
joining forces for again?

Thank you for reading.  J

Joey

Joeychoate2014 at gmail.com