[Dailydrool] Omg

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 20:49:33 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie,

I’m in so much trouble I forgot to mention th flight leaving from Europe.  It’s stoping In Ireland and also England ..... I thought there were some French hounds but I cannot find them I. The guest list anywhere.  I found another flight coming in for. Australia so hounds down under don’t panic

As food the momPerson she is clueless as always.  She is currently having Japanese class at work and as always Snoopy watch’s over her shoulder and has something to say.

Watahsi wa Snoopy des
Watashi wa America jin des

He is SUCH a show off

Love Gracie who is very sorry about leaving off the international flights

Sent from my iPad