[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:55:35 PDT 2018

Aloha.  Mariah here.  We are back home after a five day stay in doggie prison.  For a prison not too bad—we had our own cabin with our beds in it and our own big grassy fenced exercise yard with 24 hour access.  But we didn’t get much sleep.  The inmates in the other cabins were up yelling at all hours.  So we ‘re out now, and all three of us are exhausted and sleeping hard on Mom’s bed. Yawn.  When she came to get us, I barked at her for ten straight minutes, telling her my opinion about  our incarceration.

But I wanted to RSVP for the virtual dog expedition to Greece with Rolph and Clara.  All three of us—Ipo, Mila, and me.  Mila wants to come with us. she says she loves Bacon Greece.  Mila is not the brightest bulb in our pack, but Ipo and I will look after her.  So Yes to Greece.  Everybody RSVP.  And see you all at the Bark Mitzvah.  I can’t remember—for a gift, do we bring bones in multiples of 8 or 18 or?

Mariah