[Dailydrool] 2019 Calendar

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:33:10 PDT 2018

We are sad to hear that there will be no calendar next year and I know for many that this is hard to hear.  Regardless of the reason or reasons for it not happening the people who put it together in the past could have put out a notice on the drool merely saying that they are unable to continue and would any other person or organization be interested in picking up the reins.  I am sure there are droolers out there that would happily do it, I would but I am based in South Africa and postage to the US where most of the calendars go would be very expensive indeed so it would mean additional expense on the cost and I cannot do the stands here unfortunately or I would happily do it.  Anyone out there willing to give it a try?

Regards
Karen and the Out of Africa Hounds

Sent from my iPad