[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:52:49 PDT 2018

Friday went alright for her  during the day.  She ate her dinner without a problem and then at 10 when I give her her evening pills, she would not take them with anything, liver sausage or cheese.  I had to force them down her.  Gave her a Cerenia for the night and went to bed.  Her tummy did not make any of those whistles or other squeaks that she had other times when her stomach was upset.  In the morning she also did not eat at first.  About 8 am I got the needed meds to her and some chicken chunks.  Called the vet and she said that I did the right thing and to continue with the boiled chicken and Cerenia.  By Saturday evening she was eating better, but gave her another pill  just to  be safe.  As  of tonight she is back to normal.  What was strange is that on Thursday she had a nail trim and blood drawn for her senior blood work(a very traumatic event for her).  The results came back as 100% normal.  So that is why the upset  tummy worried me.

Tomorrow she sees her PT vet and I am going to ask if there is any way to determine what is causing the limping and walking problems.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop