[Dailydrool] fles and tick meds

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 05:49:38 PDT 2018

Has anyone tried the chewable flea and tick meds, and have an adverse effects? We gave Edgar, our 12 yrs. old, the chewable type two weeks ago and he seems to have developed diarrhea twice now! In the past we have used the topical type. Also it seems that his skin problems have really flared up! We are now going to stop the chewables, even though he was only given them once, but at 12, we do not want to create MORE bad than good! If you like, you can email me instead od using the drool. tmpettett at yahoo.com
Thanks Terry Pettett