[Dailydrool] Calendars

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 14:22:31 PDT 2018

So who ever actually looks at the part of the calendar that says what day of the week it is? I look at the picture, and if it is particularly cute, I might leave it there for a week.....missing other houndies. I sometimes look at the date. Since I never thrown them out, I'm thinking I'll just put in an old year and enjoy seeing some old hound friends images......and I think I have calendars going back to the first Nancy did. I think it might have been in the 90's.

Let's talk hounds and basset crap! Not one to snark at anybody on the list about. There are much better subjects for Drool argument.

dawnslave