[Dailydrool] Bark Mitzvah

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 21:20:55 PDT 2018

Hi it's Gracie,
Wow oh wow the Bark Mitzvah is the day after tomorrow, it's Thursday at noon ...... Snoopy is very nervous he has been practicing and trying so hard but everything sounds like ahrooooooooo and he is afraid he is going to mess up.
I've managed to arrange planes originating in Africa, Alaska (stopping in Canada), New York, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Washington (stopping in Oregon), England (stopping in Ireland and New Jersey for reasons that completely escape me ..... why are the New Jersey Hounds not taking the New York flight again?) ...... anyway there is one coming in from the big island of hawaii, Missouri, Texas and Delaware (what??  I have no idea who we are picking up in Delaware but there it is on my list) and the company says there are one or two more available so if I missed anyone do tell.  There is an RV coming up from Daphneyland full of hounds and a whole host of hounds from California, Nevada, New Mexico and Arizona are coming overland.  Whew.  We are going to have a whole lot of hounds here.
We can't wait to see everyone.  I do have a couple of questions.  Those being:
1)  Please let us know ahead of time if you are food aggressive, this is important2)  The toys are Snoopy's.  ALL of them.  Please don't touch Snoopy's toys he gets very upset3)  Please let us know of your food allergies.  We know you are bassets and this might take a while but we need the complete list of food allergies4)  We have back yard birds again (LuLu has been gone almost a year).  Please don't eat our backyard birds.5)  Same goes for the bunnies.6)  If you have a tendency to chew stuff right up we would also like to know that ahead of time.7)  We would like to know if you ..... ummmm ..... well do you ALWAYS pee outside???
Thats about it for now.  Can't wait to see you.
Love,Gracie