[Dailydrool] BASSET CHRISTMAS EARRINGS FOR SLOBBERFEST PLEDGES!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 15:37:32 PDT 2018

XMAS BASSET EARRINGS!!!

XMAS EARRINGS!! Rusty here. Tunes says I gotta make it fun. Auntie Ann Hefner asked how folks who already purchased bracelets could get a chance at the earrings! Step into my web.....cause I got a brand new, red basset necklace to raffle. Anybody who buys THREE or more pair of earrings between now and, Sunday July 1 at 9:00 P.M. Eastern gets a chance for each pair of earrings! (Happy Canada Day!) Earrings are $8.00 a pair. Iffen ya buy a bracelet or scarf at the same time, they can go in the box. If just purchasing earrings, please add a dollar for shipping up to three pair or for each three pair. (I kinda charged a couple folks a dollar too much, sorry.) PULEEZE buy the cute earrings by using Paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend with NO Comments. Paw me a note, privately with your address if I don't have it and which ones you would like! I numbered them with my own little pawsies! Got it? Buy three pair, get chances at this really kewl necklace.

Paw me a note. I'll send you the picture!!

WOOF.

RUSTY