[Dailydrool] On our way west.....

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 10:52:36 PDT 2018

We are off to the bawkmitzvah! Rolph and Clara had the plane stop on one of ACY's extra long runways......and our slave took us to the airport where we were whisked aboard! She slave was quite miffed she did not get to board and see Rolph and Clara. Clara and i have our pearls packed!

Mariah of Hawaii was so kind as to send a pretty tiara for me to wear. She thought it would be tacky to show up in my 14th birthday or Queen chapeau's....and since i am still on the right side of the grass (take THAT vet lady) I have the new, sparkling tiara to wear for the pawty. It is a bit flashy for schul. Mariah also sent Rusty a festive patriotic tie. He is so excited, he already has it on. We will look for the car picking us up.

We are looking paward to seeing everybody and hearing Snoopy's readings!! Then pawty time. Some cake, a little whine. Maybe a fish made out of salmon mousse?????

Auntie Dale, we do not do New York. We have been to Long Island for events, many years ago and do NOT care to ride in that traffic ever again.

Tune and Rusty