[Dailydrool] Einstein

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 16:17:03 PDT 2018

Oh, Nancy ...

Of course I remember Einstein, he was part of my heart, I felt I knew him.  Those special years when we both posted a lot, and
Einstein's adventures and unforgettable character were always a welcome delight, and usually good for a warm chuckle.

I'm so sorry you're without him.  I'm sending you healing prayers.

Fondly,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB)

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same,
Leaving paw prints on my heart which will always remain."
Tibetan proverb from Prayers on the Wind

Sent from my iPad