[Dailydrool] The Horror of It

Val Strand vastrand at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 15:14:40 PST 2018

Paisley here checking in. I’m in recovery mode today. Yesterday I went to the pediavet for what I thought would be a spa day. You know, rolling in something stinky and maybe a nice warm mud bath. Not the case. I was there for a nail trim and the dreadful anal thing. I have never been so humiliated in my life. Bad enough get the dreaded anal expression, but then it got worse. They had the temerity to wipe my beautiful little butt with an awful coconut smelling deodorizer of some sort. I’m so ashamed. I will never forgive my mom. I can attest to the coconut smell. I had to suck it up all the way home. The car will smell for days. I think next time I have to take Paisley I will ask them to skip the deodorizer bit.

vastrand at comcast.net