[Dailydrool] Dear Ms Riche

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:26:04 PST 2018

This is Merta Lou writing for a chnage she is so irrepsonsible it is a
wonder she ever manages to write to you at all. But you seem like an
interesting and inteligant
we think she is whoring around. See there is this man Mr Biskit who hangs
around to wait on us and get us biskits for no reason
and she went in last ngiht and went to bed and slept for a couple of hours
and in that time it became 3 and SHE KNOWS I go out at 330 or 4 and where
was she??
If this kind of thing continues I will write Ms Clauadia I will I really
will and ask what I should do unless of course she stops this shameless
bed-hopping
and poor Mr. Doc not knowing where she was and wanting to run off and look
and I knew how shocked he would be and so I said you wanna sniff THIS butt
big boy, you stick around right here and so he did. A girl has to do these
things sometimes.
well anyway she came hobbling back about 4and I fixed her with the dirtiest
look I could but of course my stupid tail gave away that I was secretly
glad to see her adMr DOC was OVERJOYED to have her back he sniffed her al l
over andsaid he was so happy she was home and that he didn't detect
anything...ahhh....to indicate that she....ummmmmm See this is the problem
with male reporters: they are so shy.
Well anyway she is back and we went out and that damn (oh excuse me. Very
unladylike) cat has been in the yard again. Yes over there by the shed. One
of these days