[Dailydrool] Southern dogs

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 13:21:58 PDT 2018

Each of our three dogs wears a nylon collar with her name and our phone number stitched on it in big, colourful letters and numbers for identification.  the letters and numbers are squarish, block style.  Our telephone area code is 808.

Recently we had a guest over who asked if the dogs were all from the south.  We wondered why.  He remarked, “well, their names.”  Again we were puzzled.  He clarified “Ipo Bob, Mariah Bob, and Mila Bob”.  (808 in block numbers does look like BOB.)

Val of Hawaii, with Ipo (born in Hawaii), Mariah (born in California or Mexico—who knows) and Mila (born in Florida and a southern belle)