[Dailydrool] Eating at warp speed

Chyril chyrils at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 13:39:10 PDT 2018

I have a 9 month old female Basset I rescued who eats at warp speed. I can barely set the for dish down before she is in it then out. She came from home where I feel there was strong competition for food and given how underweight she is, she didn't get much to eat. I'm looking for ideas to help slow her eating down. I don't want her to bloat  from eating too fast but to gradually get weight bass k on her.
Thanks.
Chyril, owner to Cassie and JoJoATB- Harley, Annabelle, Olivia, and Hank

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8+.