[Dailydrool] a basset’s thoughts on politics

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 12:40:07 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy,

 This is Mariah the Maraudah.  I understand your confusion and resentment about this human obsession with that thing called politics, which distracts humans from giving us the full time attention we require. I was having a (loud) conversation about this just last night with the cat that lives in the house behind ours (Jasper).

Jasper explained to me that some years dogs are in charge of the human country (Re-PUP-licans) and some years cats are in charge of the human country (Demo-CATS).  Jasper didn’t know what I was complaining about since this was a PUP administration.  she told me to “Just wait”.  when cats were in charge again, they would further the “Meow Too” movement which aims to crack down on dogs harassing cats!

I went back inside and told Ipo what Jasper had said.  Ipo said Jasper was wrong.  It was birds vs. Dogs, not cats.  The current administration was the “re-Pelicans”.   Cats are unreliable historians.  I get that.  I asked mom and she said I’d best not post to the drool since politics are taboo, but maybe the moderators would let this pass since it takes no sides and is about puns.

Who are the puns?  Was Attila their leader?

Pw. Mariah the maraudah of Hawaii