[Dailydrool] 2019 Senior Basset calendar support dates are available!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 13:20:20 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Happy Sunday!

The Senior Basset calendar supports Senior Houndsabound and the seniors in
our care.   The support dates are strictly to help support and are $5 for
each date,  you can get as many as you want.  We do not have the following
the Daily Drool calendar has, so we are open to letting you have more than
just the one date.     These dates will be on sale until they are gone, or
until the voting starts for the month pages of the 2019 calendar.

You can purchase your support dates here:

<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=18&controller=category>
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=18&controller=category

If a date does not show, or shows a "0",  it has already been purchased.

If you have any questions,  just let me know!

any pet is allowed on the date,  but we do not allow 2 leggers to be in the
calendar.

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com