[Dailydrool] basset 4, the last pre daily drool and internet

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:51:19 PDT 2018

Fred, poor Fred.  His Mom loved him a lot, his Pop not so much, and they
had pillow fights about it.

I sat in the lady's yard for over 45 minutes while Fred checked  me out.

Fred ended the conversation with kissing me.

His Mom was able in her heart to let me rescue him from a life not so nice.

We kept in touch.

Fred was very close to my heart and soul both.

I had to go to FL., but I did not want to leave Fred.

When I came home, Fred died in my arms, he managed to live long enough to
say goodbye.

May God Bless you my beloved Fred, and of course Audrey, Baby and Mom and
Pop.

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki, trying hard not to cry... but I have a
bunch more of happy/sad stories