[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu May 3 18:31:50 PDT 2018

Millie, as she nears her 14th birthday is slowing down.  She spends most of the day sleeping.  Her treatments are still going on.  She has 2 more sessions and then we decide what to do.  So far, I have not seen any real improvement.  I had hoped for some, but it does not appear there is any.  She has not really deteriorated, but no real improvement.  Her walks are very short, and  she spends a lot of her time outside just standing still and looking around.  I need to prod her to keep going.  I even have to help her up stairs, which until a week or so ago was not a problem,  One day, she must have slipped, and since then I have been helping her up them.  She does ok with 2 or 3, but more than that she needs help.   Down yes, up no.  Ever since that January event, she has gone downhill.  If only we knew what happened.  I hate to see her that way, but such is life.  She does eat, but sometimes her enthusiasm for food varies.  The last few days, she has even not finished her evening meal, which was always devoured.  I just worry about her.  I do not want to add her to the ATB list yet.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop