[Dailydrool] woo hoo. California here we come.

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 12:38:21 PDT 2018

Snoopy and Gracie,
  this is Mariah.  we are so excited to be coming to Snoopy’s Bark Mitzvah.  Thank you for booking us first-class tickets.  We did not relish the prospect of flying in the overhead baggage compartments on United, though each of us is so large, no flight attendant could have closed the compartment doors, so we would have had plenty of fresh air and a bird’s eye view of passenger antics.  Ipo says she would have pounced from above had any passenger been involuntarily dragged down the isle.
  I have started hunting the squabs.  My predecessor, Harley, was good at catching wild turkey chicks, but he lived closer to town and there are not many wild turkeys where I live.  I have asked Mom if we can take the squabs to the active volcano eruption and roast them before we arrive, but she is leery.  for now they will go in the freezer.  Can’t wait.
  who else is coming?  Basset party.  Basset party.  Basset party.  RSVP now!  Maria