[Dailydrool] Cnly

Cathy Brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 15:52:43 PDT 2018

Dearest Cnly - I was so sad to read that you took the big boy bus to the Bridge. But then I remembered your early, vowel-less posts, and I started to lift a bit of a smile. I remembered your penchant for stealing sharp things which led to your OEBE moniker, Conley Scissorpaws. And I smiled a tiny bit more. I remembered your grumblings and your victories and realized just how much joy you brought to the basset world, and I laughed out loud. Thank you, Conley, and momperson and Mr. Bisket, and all dem odders whut gave us so many moments of happiness. We will miss you and remember you forever.

Sent from my iPhone