[Dailydrool] Notice: We are closed!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon May 7 14:42:37 PDT 2018

 attension.
NOTICE
THE LAW FIRM OF NIGEL & LEWIS LEWIS WILL BE CLOSED TODAY.
We are expecting the arrival of a very important delivery and must get ready for it.  We have dinners to plan and activities to line up.  Most of all we need to draw maps for the route of the welcoming parade.  If you know us, you know we take our map making very seriously.
LLewis reminded me to let you know this might be an extended closure, as family reunions tend to get involved at times and we have much catching up to do.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the hours of the law firm.

That is all.
Nigel, &  LLewis