[Dailydrool] I have been kicked off the list and not by a moderator!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:06:43 PDT 2018

Hi All.
I am not really sure what happened. I have been receiving my daily drools
in my trash for about a year now. Not ideal, but it worked. Then just
before we went on vacation 4/18, I realized that they had really slowed
down again, but I was in a huge rush and didn't deal with it. When we got
back from vacation, I hadn't received a single one. Unfortunately, I was
sick and I am just now getting around to getting it fixed. Can someone
please help me get signed back onto the drool and perchance let me know
anything significant I shouldn't have missed? I would appreciate it so very
much!

Jennifer Martin with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com