[Dailydrool] Seth and Xander update

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 12:17:30 PDT 2018

Hello Drool Family, I hope all is well with all of you. Things are going pretty well here at the farm. Seth and Xander seemed to have settled down. We have not had a meal time fight or any fight since around 21 March. I continue to keep a sharp eye on Xander while making their meal bowls. But haven’t had to growl at him in over a week. So Peace in our home seems to have returned. We are still waiting on the cows to have their calves but we are getting close as they are starting to bag up (milk sacs are starting to fill up). I am hoping to get the garden filled and planted by next week so the boys will have some fresh veggies. Xander loves tomatoes...will steal them if he gets a chance. Seth likes them too, but Xander LOVEs them. They also like green beans, they will stand around me trying to catch any green bean that escapes the jar and falls to the floor. They also enjoy sweet peppers, squash and zucchini.
Xander wants me to let Snoopy know that he and Seth will unfortunately not be able to make it to his BarkMitzpha as everyone here at the farm is on calf watch. It is all hands and paws on deck during calving season....just in case a momma cow needs help giving birth. Please send some no drama calf birthing drool to our cows.
Virtual Hugs Michele, Xander Seth and all the farm critters.

Sent from my iPawPad