[Dailydrool] Marie Radebaugh

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 18:06:45 PDT 2018

I am posting this for Julie.

Julie <jbug99999 at aol.com>

Fellow Droolers,

It is with a heavy heart that I sit here trying to type this email to the many friends of Marie Rich-Radebaugh. I received a phone call from Marie's husband asking me to act on Marie's final wishes.
Bob said that Marie passed away this morning. It was very fast and he did not believe she suffered. He is uncertain exactly what happened at this point, but he was with her when it did.

Many of the old timers here will remember Marie's Basset Hound babies, Beau, Rhett, Scarlet, and Magnolia, from the many stories she shared. Those even more senior will remember her sweet Chuckles, while those that are newer will remember Megan.

I'm still trying to understand how the sun can be shining and the world still moving around me.  Marie has been a best friend to me for many, many years and I am struggling with the words to express the loss we all share.

Bob was adamant that he did not want flowers sent to the house. Please respect his wishes. If you would like to send him a card, please feel to reach out to me via email for the address. Perhaps we can come together with donations to a Basset rescue in her memory? She had several that were near and dear to her heart.

This all just happened so no arrangements have been made. My understanding is that Marie wanted to return to Fort Myers, Florida to be buried.

Hug your hounds a little closer today. Life can be gone in am instant with no time for good byes.

Julie Kloft
Basset Momma to Roscoe (ATB),  Dottie (ATB), Lady Bug (ATB) and Ray.