[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA BRACELETS!! FOR DROOPY BASSET RESCUE OF WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA.

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 17 08:07:00 PDT 2018

PAWTUNIA BRACELETS!!

AUNTIE PAM TANZEY surprised me and did FIVE individual portraits of me and formatted them together for bracelets! The awesome Auntie Pam stunned the slave when she visited Auntie Pam in February. OHMIDAWG. Then they worked with the bracelet guy! Who did these exclusively for ME, Pawtunia. Acrylic cuff bracelets with the image inside and out! Soft yellow background. You know you need one...or two! $30 each, including shipping in the continental US. They about 8 inches and easily fit my she slave’s 7 3/4 inch wrist. Paypal to me at bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend, please!! No mention of bracelets. Email me your address at bassetslave at comcast.net. Please do not put it in the comments on Paypal. The profit goes to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue as Slobberfest Pledges.

There are pictures on facebook. If ya need to see it, paw me a note! This is the best thing I ever have had to sell for pledges.

Pawtunia